- We think Wollaton West should have a public toilet. They’re part of our Heritage and should be preserved like red telephone boxes, hedgehogs and Mick Jagger! see video An Ode to the Public Lav on Greyhound Street
- Our party thinks travelling on the Tram would be safer if Conductors were restored – see video Riders on The Tram
- Our candidate would like to see an enquiry into British vet fees, the highest in Europe.
- Save Nottinghamshire’s green belt, scrap the HS2 High Speed Train see video
- No fracking under Clumber Park and Sherwood Forest, see the Woodie Wood peckers anti fracking art show
- Our candidate would like to see the disused Middletons pub turned into a vegetarian casino called “Viva Las Vegans”. The casino will have neon-lit male/female/gender neutral toilets which will be accessible to the public 24/7
Vote Bus-pass Elvis Ah-huh-huh